Returns & Damages
Hopefully you will never need to return a product, but if you do, here are the details.
MARS Pyrotechnics Ltd,
If your goods arrive damaged, you must notify us within a reasonable time frame. We find that the best system if this is the case is for you to soak the item in a bucket for 2-3 days, then discard it in a proper way (call your local fire officer for advice). We will then put a credit against your account.
Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations.
- You have the right to cancel this order within seven working days, beginning the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
- If you wish to cancel this contract you must indicate this in writing or another durable medium such as letter, fax, email (provide addresses/email addresses/fax details by which to cancel) within the cancellation period.
- You (the consumer) have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods whilst they are in your possession.
- You (the consumer) must arrange for the safe return of goods to us, however for fireworks this needs to be done through our specialist hazardous goods courier. The cost of this is to be covered by you. Failing this, we will recover the goods, with the cost of this to e deducted from any refund due to you.
- Upon the cancellation of a contract, we shall reimburse any sum paid by or on behalf of the consumer under or in relation to the contract to the person by whom it was made free of any charge (less any charge made in connection with recovery of the goods plus a 10% restocking fee) within 30 days of cancellation.
- Where goods do not conform to the implied terms set out under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, the cost of recovering the goods will be covered by ourselves.